It is always better to have too much information than not enough.
When you are pulling everything together for your Minnesota Mobile Tax meeting, here is a list of things it will be helpful to have available. Bringing everything along saves time, which can save you money!
- 1099Misc for Miscellaneous Income
- 1099Int for Interest Income
- 1099Div for Dividend Income
- Self-employment records for income and expenses
- Any other miscellaneous documents that report income
- Receipts for Medical Deductions
- 1098s for Mortgage Interest and Property Taxes
- Car Tab Receipts
- Miscellaneous Work Expense Receipts
- 1098s for Student Loan Interest Paid
- 1098s for Tuition Expenses Paid
- Social Security Numbers and Birth Dates for everyone on the tax return
Prior Year’s Return